The member management screen shows you the list of members in your gym. If you had just created a new gym, the list would be empty, and instead you will be presented with 4 options for adding members -
- Using the sign-up form - This is the regular sign-up form members fill out (or you fill up on their behalf).
- Members fill out their information at the front desk
- Importing members in bulk - If you have your existing member data in a spreadsheet or CSV file, you can export all of the members in one operation.
- Invite members to sign-up online
The members tab shows a list of your members. You can search or sort the list by the different member fields, as well as export it as a PDF or CSV file.
Click on the "Filter" button to show the different filtering options you can use to search your members.
Members are separated into different pages by membership status, and the default view shows active members. The various member statuses include:
- Members: Regular members of the gym who have access to all membership options.
- Visitors: Visitors to the gym, who only have access to trial memberships. Visitors do not count towards your account member limit.
- Website Signup: Members who signed-up through your website. Their status needs to be confirmed by a manager first (to prevent spam and accidental signups).
- Frozen: Members who are on extended leave from the gym.
- Canceled: Members that had their account canceled. You can reactivate their account still.
You can view the different lists using the navigation tabs on top of the list -
Member information and actions
The member lists shows basic information about the members, and links to the full member profile page for each. The information shown on the list includes:
- Current photo
- First and last name
- Contact information - Email and phone
- Join date
- Current membership
- Rank / level
- Last training session attended (if using attendance tracking)
- Last payment (if any) - shows the last successful payment, or the last failed or overdue payment, if there is one.
Click on the member photo or name to go to the member profile.